Elektrėnų energetikos remontas UAB, a private limited liability company with registered office at Savanorių pr. 109, Kaunas, respecting privacy of individuals and in compliance with legal acts governing the personal data protection, has established the following personal data processing rules:
Personal data processed
The following personal data can be collected, stored and used on www.eer.lt:
- Personal data (first name, last name, email address, telephone number/numbers) or other information that you provide to Elektrėnų energetikos remontas UAB in your CV and motivational letters in response to our job advertisements on job search portals, during communication with us by telephone, via email or at meetings, and in questionnaires published on our website;
- Device data: hardware model, unique device identification data, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and device settings;
- Log entries: time and duration of using the website, search data and any other information stored in cookies that can identify your browser or account;
- Location data: data on your location obtained by means of various positioning technologies such as GPS, wireless communication access points or other facilities that can provide data on devices in their area.
The company may also collect and use other data, e. g. your personal data obtained from public sources (such as your organisation‘s website publishing lists of employees and representatives, public announcements etc.) in accordance with the procedure prescribed by legal acts for legitimate purposes.
Main purposes of data processing
- Marketing. Your personal data will be used for sending news and offers for products and services; also for statistical purposes and monitoring and analysing of consumer behaviour;
- Employment. Selection of suitable candidates for a job position;
- Provision of services and product sales. Providing services/selling products to you or your employer/representative or purchasing services/products from you or your employer/representative;
- Exceptional cases, e. g. in order to defend the company‘s legitimate interests in a judicial dispute or another dispute.
Main personal data processing principles
- Your personal data will be used only for legitimate and transparent purposes in good faith;
- All information related to personal data processing is confidential;
- Personal data may only be transferred to third parties where this is required by law or is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests;
- Your personal data will be stored in a form that allows personal identification for a period no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which your data is being processed.
Rights of personal data subjects
- You may apply to Elektrėnų energetikos remontas UAB any time by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling number +370 37 407 481 for information about the processing of your personal data.
- You can request deletion, correction or alteration of conditions for the storage and use of your personal data at any time.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. Cookies are used in order to ensure functioning, or to improve functioning, of websites and to provide marketing information to website owners.
- Cookies used on www.eer.lt:
o _ga and _gid cookies that analyse your ID as well as the path of and data on your visit on the website;
o gat_gtag_ intended to speed up queries;
- How to disable cookies? Many websites are set to accept cookies automatically. You can manage cookies through browser settings: if you do not want to accept cookies, you can select an option of rejecting all cookies or receive a warning each time when a cookie is created;
- If you disable cookies, some functions of the website may become unavailable to you.
Last update: 25/02/2019